Monday 22 April 2013

My First Blog Post - Introducing Me!

Well, here I am, writing my very first blog. Feels strange to be addressing an anonymous audience, so bear with me!

A bit about me....

* I am currently a full-time stay-at-home-mum to two boys aged 5 and a half and almost 3
* I am a chartered accountant but stopped work when I had my first son
* I relocated to a small village in Northampstonshire in January 2012 due to my husband's job

I have only recently discovered the world of blogging. It has always been something I have heard and read about but never really thought much about. Recently I have stumbled across a few blogs whilst rummaging around the internet and have become totally hooked. I had no idea there were so many people, many just like me, out there sharing their day to day lives, hopes and dreams. I'm already a prolific Facebooker, and love the slightly voyeuristic element of reading people's status updates, looking at their holiday snaps and now reading their blogs!

I hope this will be the start of a beautiful friendship, and I look forward to sharing more details of my life in the countryside with 2 small boys.

Off to wilf my life away....

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've come over from Britmums. I've been blogging for a year now - just be warned its very addictive :-) I would highly recommend you get on to twitter - will go and have a nosey through your other posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise! Thanks for coming over to have a look. Very new to all this. Enjoying it so far. It's nice to be making a photo journal of my life even if no-one ever looks/reads it!

      Delete